SHP Project Development, Inc. is a women owned construction project management firm located in South Pasadena, CA. Established in 1996, we have been serving California as healthcare and education construction project managers for over 20 years. While our niche has been in healthcare, we are currently expanding our service into DSA educational project management, which currently offers us an opportunity to expand our employee search.
- We offer a great atmosphere for one-on-one mentorship and growth within, as we expand our services.
- Our employees enjoy an open-space work environment that offers an amazing compensation & benefits package that is competitive for a small business environment.
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Company 401k Plan Including Employer Contributions
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
- PTO Accrual of Up To 3 Weeks Per Year
We are a very work-life balanced firm. We understand that in order to be productive in our team environment, we must also live a healthy balanced life outside of our office. Here we summarize our additional benefits:
- Professional Licensure & CEU Reimbursement
- 2 Staff Outing Events Per Annum
- Flex-Time Negotiable Based on Experience
- Annual Staff Holiday Event
- Allied Professional Membership & Seminars
SHP Project Development, Inc. is located in South Pasadena, California. Adjacent to its sister, Pasadena, South Pasadena is known for its local small businesses, its Thursday night farmers market that runs along the Metro Gold Line, and its small-town vibe. “SoPas” is the oldest self-builder of floats in the historic Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade, according to the South Pasadena Tournament of Roses.